- Installation and configuration of ActiveVOS server (IDD integration)
- Designing ActiveVOS workflow for various domains using ActiveVOS Designer
- Building Xpath andxquery using RegEx expression
- Creating human tasks and custom implementation of 1 and 2-step approval process
- utilizing SIF API’s (put, delete, search Query, promote pending Xref etc..) for ActiveVOS workflow data operation with MDM
- scheduling ActiveVOS workflows using ActiveVOS Console
- process Simulation and Bunit test suites creation
- configure Message Queue and integrating with ActiveVOS workflow for downstream applications
- handling deployment process and resolving run-time bugs, workflow Implementation with SOAP and REST APIs
- writing custom Java code for files handling and other business requirements during the workflow design
- writing User Exits using SIF as well as IDD to support customized requirements, not supported by out-of-box, involve in SIF integration to develop Restful Web Services for external applications to perform search match, Put , Get API calls against MDM Hub, extensive exposure of leveraging the APIs of MDM services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications with five (5) years of experience in job offered or related occupation is required.
- Master’s degree is acceptable in lieu of Bachelor’s degree with five years of experience.
- Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
- Relocation may be required.
Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
Individuals will apply advanced-level knowledge of subject matter principles and concepts, as well as experience with business intelligence tools and technologies, in order to perform the following duties:
- Understand and analyze business requirements and translate those into technical deliverables
- Design and develop scalable BI solutions on OBIEE 11g/12c or Power BI
- Develop and design OBIEE RPD models, reports, snapshots, aggregates and dashboards to support business requirements using a dimensional approach with appropriate layers of base facts/dimension
- Involved in business model development with dimensions, hierarchies, measures, aggregation rules and cache management
- Ensure data and role based security and permissions
- Apply performance tuning techniques to the system to eliminate barriers by configuring and tuning the various parameters appropriately
- Schedule reports and dashboards to send data to users as per schedule requirements
- Develop various hierarchies (skip, parent-child etc.)
- Setup security at data and object levels
- Coordinate with data and infrastructure groups within a project as required
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (Computer/Software), Information Technology, or any related field of study, plus two (2) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s). Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency and knowledge with the following:
- OBIEE 11g/12c
- Informatica Power Center
- WebLogic, Apache
- UNIX Shell scripting
- Java Script
- No travel; no telecommuting. Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the U.S. which may require relocation at the end of each project.
- Job Site:3125 S. Price Rd. Ste 122. Chandler, AZ 85248.
- Travel Details (if applicable): No travel; no telecommuting.
- Mail Resumes To:Rama Malini HR. 3125 S. Price Rd. Ste 122. Chandler, AZ 85248.
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship